Home

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prayer From Nowhere

Hi Guys ! =D
Okey , this incident happened when I was just a little boy . 
It's still stuck in my mind until today .

   I was sleeping with my parents back then . I don't have my own room . It was around 11:00pm & my parents already slept , living me alone with the television . All lights were switched off except the yellow one . I watched " Scooby-Doo " ( as it was my favorite show ) . I muted the television . 

   Suddenly I heard a loud thundery sound saying " Bismillahir rahmanir rahim " . ( Muslim knows what it means , it's like a prayer before doing anything/something ) . I was terrified that I woke up my mom & asked her to switch off the television . I couldn't sleep , I sweat a lot too ... 

   Next day , when we were going out , I told my mom about it . As usual , she didn't believe me .

( The voice was a man's voice & very terrifying )

May Allah Bless whoever said the prayer to me >=D

No comments:

Post a Comment